Hi. Oliver here. Some people ask me "What is it like to be Oliver?" So here is a day in the life of Oliver.
We woke up this morning and the donut fairy had came. I did not get any, but Natalie did. That is not fair.
She ate all the frosting off the top first. Then we took her to Grandma and Grandpa Stierwalt's house for a sleepover. About time she left, she was cramping my style. But is it pretty quiet without her running around the house quacking like a duck.
Then dad broke out the good stuff. Here is me and Mom working on my cycling skills. Watch out Lance Armstrong.
Then we went to Church. See how small I am. Not really. I had my 2 week checkup the other day. 9lb 4 oz. That is right. Watch out cousin Annalise.

Then we had dinner and the Dairy Queen blizzard fairy came. For a second I thought the fairy lived in the garage, but I am starting the think it is just Dad going out to get some stuff. I see why they bought this house. 2 blocks from the bakery, DQ, McDonalds and the park.

Then I had my first real bath. Yep, my cord fell off yesterday. It was great until my parents started to get me wet. Then I cried.

Super Oliver!!! For my first trick, I will stick my entire fist in my mouth.

After the bath, I enjoyed a good lotion rub down. What a life.
Well that is it. A day in the life of me. Hope you enjoyed it. Have a great Christmas.
2 comments:
Oliver,
While your growth is impressive, let me remind you of two things. First, Lance Armstrong is retired. He's an old geiser. You should be able to beat him on a tricycle. Second, I'm still bigger than you. When I went to the dr about 2 weeks ago, I weighed 12-11.
Now that your cord fell off, you will gain some wisdom in your old age, like me.
Annalise
Oliver, I weighed 9 pounds 6 ounces when I was born. You've got alot of catching up to do.
Your cousin Hank.
Post a Comment