So you ask "What is a Thresher's Convention?"
Natalie really likes the Oliver Tractors. The pictures don't show it but there was about 1" of dust on everything. We were there for about 3 hours. The guys that were there all day looked like coal miners. It was GREAT!!
Here is a steam engine on the tractor pull.
Oliver found the tractor he likes. If you check out cousin Henry blog he claims to have a zoo named after him, Oliver has a tractor!
Another steam engine. Don't worry, none of them blew up.
Oliver has a toy tractor just like this at home.
Boy he was excited. I think he wants a real one. He would have to convince Mom to park her car outside. Good luck with that.
All those tractors make a guy want to kick back and listen to a little blue grass music.
The best part about the Threshers convention is it is at the fair grounds. That means the Fulton county dairy and pork producers are there selling milk shakes and pork sandwiches. Here a duck, I mean Natalie samples Mom's milk shake.
Mom and Oliver.
Natalie with Grandma and Grandpa Seibert
Oliver had a lot of fun at his first tractor show. I think he wants to go back with Grandpa.
1 comment:
Natalie and Oliver- I'm glad you made it out of the Thresher's Convention alive. Mom says the real fun is wondering when one of those steam engines will blow up and level an entire city block.
Your cousin- Hank
Post a Comment