Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas Dec 25 PM

In the afternoon, we just hung out at the house. Natalie said her favorite part on the day was staying home. I think three days of parties had wore her out.
We had lunch with Becky, Brandon, Henry, Grandma and Grandpa before they left. Oliver had 2 pieces of pumkin pie.

Natalie had punkin pie with whip cream, hold the pumkin pie.

In the afternoon we had a pile on with Mom. Oliver is wearing his new favorite new shirt.

The sun came out in the afternoon, so we went for a walk.

Natalie's checks were good and red when we got back. Only one solution for that.

Hot Chocolate!

I think Oliver wanted some too, but he could not manage to get up to the table.


And of course, Dad usually forgets one of Mom's present, and he held to tradition this year. The only good thing was he was able to recycle wrapping paper. I don't think Mom minded.

No comments: