Friday, August 8, 2008

Correction: Welcome Tessa Catherine!

**Dad spelled Tessa's middle name the wrong way last night. It was late by the time I got home. Her name is still the same, just spelt differently, Tessa Catherine.
Elizabeth had Tessa Catherine at 8:40pm.
Tessa weighed 7lb 12oz and was 21" long
Mom and baby are doing well.
Congradulations to Aunt Jenni on winning the baby pool. You win a one weekend of babysitting Natalie and Oliver!

2 comments:

Angie. said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!
I'm so happy for you guys!
I can't wait to see her in person...you'll have to bring all the little ones in when you are feeling up to it and Tessa's ready to be "out-and-about"!
I'm just bummed I didn't win the guess contest and miss out on the babysitting!!
CoNgRaTs Again and Take Care!!

Evie and Annalise Taller said...

If you would have named her Tessa Dairy Queen Blizzard, there would have been no confusion on the spelling.
Congratulations, we can't wait to meet her.