Friday, January 16, 2009

BBBRRR!!! COLD!!

So how cold is it in Archbold? Well this morning it was -15°. We have been avoiding the radio and tv because we don't want to know what the wind chill is. We guess it is around -30°.


Here is our house with all the snow. We have around 10-12" on the ground. I am glad I bought a snow blower this year. At least when it is this cold there is no cloud cover. We like the blue skies.
It was so cold this morning that when we opened the shades, there was frost on the windows.

Here are the icicles on the house.


Here is how we guess how deep the snow is. Behind our playset is our garden. I made it out of 6x6 lumber. Normally you can see 2 full 6x6's and some of the one buried in the ground. Here you can only see some of the top one.

Here is our buried slide.

No comments: