Monday, May 11, 2009

May Pictures

We made our first trip to the Ridgville Dairy Whip this year.

Oliver and Natalie wait patiently in line.



Tessa even got ice cream, but we paid for that later with a puking baby. (Aunt Jenni and Aunt Becky, no ice cream for Tessa on vacation or she is sleeping in your room)


Natalie enjoys her sundae.


Oliver works on his cone, from the wrong end.

It is good.

I don't think that umbrella is going to keep you dry.

You either.

Grandpa came over and we started to train for the 2020 X-Games. Brother and Sister street luge



At least Oliver is wearing his helment.

Dare devil Oliver

I guess after watching the older kids play on the playground the wrong way, Natalie was ready to try. Of course I was busy pushing Tessa and Oliver on the swings so she got my attention to show me her new trick.


Speaking of Tessa...


Oliver on the teeter-toter.

Basket head


Dad was being wishy-washy this weekend. Looks like Natalie picked it up from Dad. Why not run in a straight line?

No comments: