Look close and you can see our new pet. It is a frog and the kids have named him Bubbles. He lives in the front yard by the downspout. This is about 1.5" long and has 3 legs. There is a story behind that. One of the fist times I was mowing this spring, I noticed a blood trail on the landscaping bricks so I followed it and saw I hit a frog. I felt really bad. Fast forward 3 weeks and we were playing in the front yard. Natalie comes across this frog with 3 legs, it was Bubbles. He made it. So everytime we go outside, we have to look for him. One time when we were looking for him, I stepped on him, (don't ask me to watch your frog) but he made it through that too. So we will see how long he hangs around. Oliver is convinced when Bubbles is not there, he is watching tv under the bush. I am convinced he is hiding from me. Wish us luck with our new pet.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment