Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday

 
Today was an ordinary Wednesday at our house.  Story hour, playing at the park, trying to decide on the best way to utilize leftovers, and a couple of garage sales.  I'm fairly certain my children would be running around in their underwear if it weren't for garage sales and hand-me-downs.  We stopped at a friends sale today whose children are similar in age to Natalie, Oliver, and Tessa.  I figured we might be able to score some Tessa togs as her youngest are boys.  We did buy her some things and a cute pair of shoes for the baby.  Oliver lucked out and brought home two new ND shirts which he imediately had to try on, on top of the ND shirt he already had on. 


The final product. 


Tessa declared while I was working on dinner that she is allowed to color with markers and set to work claiming she would not get any on the table.  We're waiting on the final verdict from Dad to come in on that one, but she was quietly entertained for a few minutes creating little circles and surpirising herself by creating what she called a diamond.



I let her give the salad spinner a whirl.  What a treat!


Oliver was a little tired from playing outside today.  He had to take a nap at the tablet.


He's really concentrating Grandpa Seibert-style on that nap.

No comments: