Monday, October 10, 2011

Another October update


Tessa likes to take care of baby Cecelia


Tessa was making a home with a ramp for this Sqinkee and her little People.


Who does she look like?  




Smiling in her sleep.


We have had several yummy dinners brought over by caring parishoners from church.  This one included "John Deere Dilly Beans" just for Oliver.  They are beans with a dill pickle-like taste.  Thanks Mrs. Row!


Everyone is very much into reading to Cecelia.  Here Tessa entertains her with her own rendition of an Usborne classic.



In new other than Cecelia, Tessa has become more expressive in her artwork.  This original includes Tessa, Henry, and June (note sure who is who) in the camper spending the night.


Aunt Becky made this cute get-up.  She also made a great nursing cover, but we're not modeling that for any blog posts- just imagine, it matches the sporty shoes I'm wearing here.


Oliver is very concerned with me-when no one else is around. 


Another example of my fashionable footwear.  It's a good thing I'll be in newborn sized clothing for awhile.  I need to get my use out of these fuzzy boots.


Oliver shows me one of his truck books.

1 comment:

HenryParsons said...

Try to stay little until I get home to squeeze you, Cecelia.

Love, Aunt Becky