I like Cheerios. In my world, they're one of the food groups. So yesterday, when Mom said she was going to get me some cereal, my big brother Oliver wanted to help. I was super excited because Oliver helps in a BIG way.

So, while Mom was mixing me up some baby food cereal, Oliver was helping me with some finger food. That's enough Oliver.

I was one happy camper.

Within the last month I have learned to crawl and to pull myself up to standing. This is one of my other favorite things to do. Mom and Dad arent' sure if I'm trying to stand myself up or what.

The side view.

Mom's not sure what is up with my not wearing pants in this picture. All she can figure is that I'm wearing June's shirt so there must be some carry over from June and her wonderful sense of fashion.

I'm so cute, even super closeup.

Here I am practicing my new trick.

Tesse, you've got something on your face.

The Easter bunny brought me these yummy surfboards. They taste great and they're even organic and vegan. Yeah me.
On a side note, Dad the tree hugger and bike rider has been enjoying some homemade granola, granola bars, and honey oat bread. I think our next step is to go totally vegan.

Tessa tries on her Easter bunny present over her jammies. She thinks it's very funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment